Saturday, January 07, 2006

Of all the memes in the world...

...I had to be tagged by this one: five weird things about me. Okay.
  • At restaurants I will gorge myself on bread and salad in order to box most of my actual meal up for lunch the next day.
  • In high school my friends and I watched infomercials for fun. I even own part of the Miracle Blade III Perfection Series knife set (as does Angelica).
  • Last summer I ate a burrito almost every day and often twice a day.
  • About a year ago a streak of my hair turned white. I have no idea why.
  • I actually like math, economics, and Wisconsin.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Battlepanda said...

At restaurants I will gorge myself on bread and salad in order to box most of my actual meal up for lunch the next day.

Congratulations, Henry. you are a true economist.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home