Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Progressive pricing for knowledge

Attempting to see this paper, I find:
Download Restriction: Access to the full text is generally limited to series subscribers, however if the top level domain of the client browser is in a developing country or transition economy free access is provided. More information about subscriptions and free access is available at http://www.nber.org/wwphelp.html.
Luckily, my .hu TLD gets me in for free. (Though I do have one and maybe two other ways to access it.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Isaac said...

You do realize you have proxy access to all Swarthmore library databases, right? Even better is if Maria logs you into the ASU on-line subscriptions. It puts Swats subscriptions to shame.

4:25 PM  
Blogger henry said...

That's what one of the "one and maybe two other ways to access it" is, the other being my NBER username from this summer.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home