Friday, October 21, 2005

Perks of the job

I just received this e-mail:
I am writing to you to offer you a free preview copy of my new book, ****. I believe it will be of interest to you, and also to the readers of your blog.

Coming out in January, **** is being published by **** (part of ****). The book's premise is simple and direct: how much money will you need to be secure for the rest of your life - and, even if you're lucky enough to get to that number, will you use it to buy what really matters?

This isn't a book about how to invest. It's about the questions that tens of millions are thinking about, but rarely talking about. It's a book people ought to look at before taking out their calculators or sitting down with a financial advisor. I hope you'll agree that it's also an enjoyable and entertaining read.

The publisher has printed a limited number of early copies for publicity purposes. If you are interested, I'd like to send you one. To find out more about **** and get a free review copy, visit this link ****.

Best Wishes,
****
I've carefully redacted any publicity-garnering information, but I'll write something when I get the book. (Or *if* I get the book, seeing as they might read this.) It sounds at least mildly interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home