Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Incidence of Health Care Costs

A post of Holbovian length.

Henry and I have written previously about the Toyota decision to base a new plant in Canada which some have maintained is due to health care costs in the U.S. (see here and here and comments here and here). My argument has been one about incidence. To clarify what I've been trying to say (for me as much as for you), look at a comparison of incidence of health care costs in two systems:

Read the rest of this post. (Click again to hide.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous California Health Insurance said...

I dont think toyota should relocate only because of health insurance costs. They should be able to provide health coverage for all there employees.

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Blue Cross of California said...

It's sad to see the opportunity won't be available in America. Health insurance to emloyees is a great aspect to many.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home